Phuc Gia® – Leading Unit in Providing Energy Labeling Service For Television With Notable Brands Like: Samsung, Panasonic, Sharp, Toshiba, LG, Sony; etc. In addition to Television, Phuc Gia® Also Provides Energy Labeling Service For All Electronic Equipment Domestically And Internationally!
With more than 5 years of experience, Phuc Gia® is proud to be a pioneer in providing Logistics Services and Licensing Services to serve Import and Export issues such as: Publication of Energy Labels, Certificates of Conformity, Publication of Food Safety Conformity, Cosmetic Publication … (from 2012 to present). Currently we are proud to have consulted and provided services to more than 500 large and small units in and outside the country: Sharp (2012); Samsung (2012); Hitachi (2013); Electrolux (2013); Panasonic (2013); LG (2013); Sony (2013); Siemens (2013); Mitsubishi (2013); GE (2013); Haier (2014); Toshiba (2014); Carrier (2014); Philips (2014); HappyCook (2015); General (2015); TCL (2015); Alaska (2015); Casper (2015); Gree (2016); Hải Hà (2016); VinMart (2017)…
With a wide network of Air, Sea and Road transport, along with a team of experts, specialized lawyers, extensive relationships & knowledge of legal procedures in Customs, Laboratories & Related Departments, Ministries, Phuc Gia® represents Enterprises to work with competent State agencies, expediting the preparation of complete and accurate documents, ensuring that goods can be transported to the Enterprise’s Warehouse fastest and most effectively!
Based on the minimum Energy Efficiency Level for the list of vehicles and equipment required to affix Energy Labels according to implementation regulations and schedules. (Decision 24/2018/QĐ-TTg). Based on the regulation of Energy Labeling for facilities and equipment using energy. (Circular 36/2016 / TT-BCT).
Video showcasing Test procedures and Publication of Energy Labeling for Television:
Procedure for Energy Label Application Includes 02 Steps:
STEP 1) ENERGY EFFICIENCY TESTING FOR TELEVISION:
1.1) Scope of Application:
This standard applies to television sets with a nominal capacity of less than 1000 W, including a receiver / navigator and a monitor within the same enclosure.
Designed to receive and display broadcast TV signals via antennas, satellites or cables.
This standard applies to combined TV / VCR, TV / DVD, TV / VCR / DVD sets.
This standard does not apply to televisions with computer functions, OCAP, IP and other TV receivers with special functions.
This standard specifies the minimum Energy Performance (maximum power consumption) and the Power Performance rating of the television set.
1.2) Minimum Energy Efficiency:
Bảng 1 – Energy Efficiency Levels
|Level||Energy Efficiency Index, K|
|1||1,0 £ K < 1,2|
|2||1,2 £ K < 1,4|
|3||1,4 £ K < 1,6|
|4||1,6 £ K < 1,8|
|5||1,8 £ K|
(Contact us for free consultation about selecting and identifying products even when you haven’t used our services)
1.3) Quotes of Energy Performance Testing Consultancy for Energy Labeling for Television:
|NO.||CONTENT||QUANTITY||FEE PER MODEL||TOTAL COST||TIME|
|GOV. FEE||SERVICE FEE|
|I||Television Testing||0||2.500.000||0||0||01 – 03 days|
|II||Shipping + Unloading/Loading||0||0||0||0||Variable|
STEP 2) PUBLICATION OF TELEVISION ENERGY LABEL AT MINISTRY OF INDUSTRY AND TRADE
2.1) What Phuc Gia® provide:
a) Free consultation of legal procedures
- Consultation on regulations and procedures for Energy Labeling Application;
- Consultation on testing: typical samples, testing criteria for each specific product;
- Consultation on preparing documents of Energy Labeling Publication;
- Consultation on questions about other legal issues involved.
b) Evaluate the legality of records
- The team of experts and lawyers will analyze the legal conformity assessment records (able to arrange a lawyer meeting if the customer requires);
- Support translation and notarization of relevant documents.
c) Helping customers with the procedure for applying Energy Labeling Publication
- Conduct preparation for the dossier;
- Submit the dossier to the Ministry of Industry and Trade;
- Be responsible for monitoring the dossier, receiving results or handling feedback from specialized agencies.
2.2) Dossier of Television Energy Labeling Publication:
- Business registration certificate;
- Paper of Energy Labeling Publication;
- Appendix of registered products;
- Test results;
- Expected energy stamp form;
- Ministry of Industry and Trade archives;
Along with other related documents.
2.3) Quotes of Television Energy Labeling Publication:
|NO.||SERVICE||Quantity||Fee per model||Total cost||Time|
|Gov. Fee||Service Fee|
|1||Consultation on Energy Labeling Publication for 01 Model, permanent effect until TCVN changes. (Insurance for 01 year).||0||0||5.000.000||0||05 – 07 days|
|2||Consultation on requesting the official dispatch to certify for the shipment (not exceeding 05 models) that is out of scope for Energy Labeling from Ministry of Industry and Trade, valid for each shipment
(Applicable to products outside TCVN).
|0||0||5.000.000||0||05 – 07 days|
|3||Consultation on requesting a confirmation letter for the next model of the shipment that is out of scope for Energy Labeling from Ministry of Industry and Trade, valid for each shipment
(Applicable to products outside TCVN).
|4||Optimize all issues during Energy Labeling Publication.||0||0||0||0||0|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
With Service Prices In High Segments, Why Is Phuc Gia® Still Considered As The Most Trustworthy Unit With Customs Services?
- This is also a concern of many customers before choosing Phuc Gia® as a provider of Customs Services.
- For over last 5 years Phuc Gia® has served more than 500 large and small enterprises in the country and internationally, more than 90% of enterprises that have used Phuc Gia® Customs Services commented that the quality of the service deserves the money they spent.
- Customers commented that: “With the price the enterprise spent when using Phuc Gia® Customs Services, it is much cheaper than the cost and the time for the enterprise to learn by itself to complete the work, including: Bring products for testing, Self-study to prepare documents, Self-work with ministries and departments to complete documents; Self-clearance Customs license, etc. “
- Phuc Gia® is committed to optimizing time, mind, energy and money in the clearance of goods as well as REDUCING RISK during the licensing process!
ARTICLES RELATED TO ENERGY LABEL SERVICES
- Phuc Gia® Energy Labeling Publication Service
- Publication of Quick Water Heater Energy Labeling
- Publication of Quick LED Light Energy Labeling
- Publication of Quick Computer Monitor Energy Labeling
- Publication of Quick Electric Rice Cooker Energy Labeling
- Publication of Quick Washing Machine Energy Labeling
- Publication of Quick Printer Energy Labeling
- Publication of Quick Photocopier Energy Labeling
- Publication of Quick Laptop Energy Labeling