Phuc Gia® – Leading Unit in Providing Energy Labeling Service For Computer Monitor With Notable Brands Like: HP; Dell; Lenovo; etc. In addition to Computer Monitor, Phuc Gia® Also Provides Energy Labeling Service For All Electronic Equipment Domestically And Internationally!
With more than 5 years of experience, Phuc Gia® is proud to be a pioneer in providing Logistics Services and Licensing Services to serve Import and Export issues such as: Publication of Energy Labels, Certificates of Conformity, Publication of Food Safety Conformity, Cosmetic Publication … (from 2012 to present). Currently we are proud to have consulted and provided services to more than 500 large and small units in and outside the country: Sharp (2012); Samsung (2012); Hitachi (2013); Electrolux (2013); Panasonic (2013); LG (2013); Sony (2013); Siemens (2013); Mitsubishi (2013); GE (2013); Haier (2014); Toshiba (2014); Carrier (2014); Philips (2014); HappyCook (2015); General (2015); TCL (2015); Alaska (2015); Casper (2015); Gree (2016); Hải Hà (2016); VinMart (2017)…
With a wide network of Air, Sea and Road transport, along with a team of experts, specialized lawyers, extensive relationships & knowledge of legal procedures in Customs, Laboratories & Related Departments, Ministries, Phuc Gia® represents Enterprises to work with competent State agencies, expediting the preparation of complete and accurate documents, ensuring that goods can be transported to the Enterprise’s Warehouse fastest and most effectively!
Based on the minimum Energy Efficiency Level for the list of vehicles and equipment required to affix Energy Labels according to implementation regulations and schedules. (Decision 24/2018/QĐ-TTg). Based on the regulation of Energy Labeling for facilities and equipment using energy. (Circular 36/2016 / TT-BCT).
Video showcasing Test procedures and Publication of Energy Labeling for Computer Monitor:
Procedure for Energy Label Application Includes 02 Steps:
STEP 1) ENERGY EFFICIENCY TESTING FOR COMPUTER MONITOR:
1.1) Scope of Application:
This standard applies to computer monitors (hereinafter referred to as monitors) consisting of a display and linked electronic circuits, often installed in a single enclosure, capable of displaying information by image from a computer via one or more inputs, such as VGA and DVI.
This standard does not apply to the following monitor types:
– High performance monitor;
– Some monitors have other special functions.
This standard specifies the minimum Energy Performance value and the method of determining the power consumption of a computer monitor.
NOTE: The way to determine the types of displays is not covered by this standard as follows:
High-performance displays: Electronic display using In-plane Switching technology (IPS) or vertical section technology (VA) and achieved:
– Real resolution greater than or equal to 2.3 (1920 x 1200) MP;
– Viewing angle is wider or equal to 178o (minimum contrast ratio 1:10);
– Width of color band greater than or equal to 72% NTSC;
– Diagonal size greater than or equal to 61 cm (24 inch);
Dedicated monitors: Used in professional, commercial, industrial, medical, graphic, etc. fields and not sold to the community. E.g.:
– Products are defined as professional products within EN 55103.
– Medical products are specified in the TCVN 7303 standard (IEC 60601).
– Products comply with Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) (for electronic screens for medical industry). The products used in medical diagnostic applications do not have an energy state that is consistent with the Active Sleep mode (e.g., FDA specifications for medical devices). It requires the maintenance of luminosity during the use of electronic display devices, in addition to other requirements that do not allow such electronic display devices to perform power control functions.
– Products can display content via serial digital interface signals (SDI) including electronic display devices in the medical industry, manufactured for diagnosis, treatment or supervision of patient’s condition.
Monitors with other special functions: Products with video display function and other functions include one or more of the following functions:
– Integrated or available network function, circuit cannot be physically separated or separated from electronic display device. Examples of this functionality include, but are not limited to, video-conferencing VoIP and PCoIP capabilities. The addition of just one camcorder, microphone and / or speaker is not considered a network connection function.
1.2) Minimum Energy Efficiency:
|Sleep / Idle||≤ 2,0 W|
|Off||≤ 1,0 W|
1.3) Quotes of Energy Performance Testing Consultancy for Energy Labeling for Computer Monitor:
|NO.||CONTENT||QUANTITY||FEE PER MODEL||TOTAL COST||WORKING DAY|
|GOV. FEE||SERVICE FEE|
Computer Monitor Testing
|0||1.500.000||0||0||01 – 03 days|
|II||Shipping + Unloading/Loading||0||0||0||0||Variable|
STEP 2) PUBLICATION OF COMPUTER MONITOR ENERGY LABEL AT MINISTRY OF INDUSTRY AND TRADE
2.1) What Phuc Gia® provide:
a) Free consultation of legal procedures
- Consultation on regulations and procedures for Energy Labeling Application;
- Consultation on testing: typical samples, testing criteria for each specific product;
- Consultation on preparing documents of Energy Labeling Publication;
- Consultation on questions about other legal issues involved.
b) Evaluate the legality of records
- The team of experts and lawyers will analyze the legal conformity assessment records (able to arrange a lawyer meeting if the customer requires);
- Support translation and notarization of relevant documents.
c) Helping customers with the procedure for applying Energy Labeling Publication
- Conduct preparation for the dossier;
- Submit the dossier to the Ministry of Industry and Trade;
- Be responsible for monitoring the dossier, receiving results or handling feedback from specialized agencies.
2.2) Dossier of Computer Monitor Energy Labeling Publication:
- Business registration certificate;
- Paper of Energy Labeling Publication;
- Appendix of registered products;
- Test results;
- Expected energy stamp form;
- Ministry of Industry and Trade archives;
Along with other related documents.
2.3) Quotes of Computer Monitor Energy Labeling Publication:
|NO.||SERVICE||Quantity||Fee per model||Total cost||Time|
|Gov. Fee||Service Fee|
|1||Consultation on Energy Labeling Publication for 01 Model, permanent effect until TCVN changes. (Insurance for 01 year).||0||0||5.000.000||0||05 – 07 days|
|2||Consultation on requesting the official dispatch to certify for the shipment (not exceeding 05 models) that is out of scope for Energy Labeling from Ministry of Industry and Trade, valid for each shipment
(Applicable to products outside TCVN).
|0||0||5.000.000||0||05 – 07 days|
|3||Consultation on requesting a confirmation letter for the next model of the shipment that is out of scope for Energy Labeling from Ministry of Industry and Trade, valid for each shipment
(Applicable to products outside TCVN).
|4||Optimize all issues during Energy Labeling Publication.||0||0||0||0||0|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
With Service Prices In High Segments, Why Is Phuc Gia® Still Considered As The Most Trustworthy Unit With Customs Services?
- This is also a concern of many customers before choosing Phuc Gia® as a provider of Customs Services.
- For over last 5 years Phuc Gia® has served more than 500 large and small enterprises in the country and internationally, more than 90% of enterprises that have used Phuc Gia® Customs Services commented that the quality of the service deserves the money they spent.
- Customers commented that: “With the price the enterprise spent when using Phuc Gia® Customs Services, it is much cheaper than the cost and the time for the enterprise to learn by itself to complete the work, including: Bring products for testing, Self-study to prepare documents, Self-work with ministries and departments to complete documents; Self-clearance Customs license, etc. “
- Phuc Gia® is committed to optimizing time, mind, energy and money in the clearance of goods as well as REDUCING RISK during the licensing process!
ARTICLES RELATED TO ENERGY LABEL SERVICES
- Phuc Gia® Energy Labeling Publication Service
- Publication of Quick Water Heater Energy Labeling
- Publication of Quick LED Light Energy Labeling
- Publication of Quick Television Energy Labeling
- Publication of Quick Electric Rice Cooker Energy Labeling
- Publication of Quick Washing Machine Energy Labeling
- Publication of Quick Printer Energy Labeling
- Publication of Quick Photocopier Energy Labeling
- Publication of Quick Laptop Energy Labeling